Friday 13 December 2013

SPOILERS: Flight to the finish predictions

Come and catch me over at BronyTV for the live stream, my user name will be C_bro! 
So, I'm gonna try to do predictions for the coming episode, judging on the press releases, ECT.
So, first, the synopsis: “Flight to the Finish” — Rainbow Dash is over the moon to be coaching the young ponies in Scootaloo’s class for their competition to carry the flag at the upcoming Equestria Games. Just as the Cutie Mark Crusaders find their rhythm, Diamond Tiaras taunting becomes too much to handle and Scootaloo begins to doubt herself and her team, on “My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic,” Saturday, December 14 at 10:30 a.m. ET/ 7:30 a.m. PT on the Hub Network.  Also, We have another from Zap2it:Synopsis: Scottaloo becomes convinced that the best way to carry the Ponyville flag at the Equestria Games is to fly.
And we have This:

This:

And, This
Also, there was a clip released by Entertainment Weekly, but its just the animated Comicon Animatics.
(Oh, and we are most likely getting a song)

So, my predictions
1: Scootaloo may realize she prefers scootering over flying, possibly getting her cutie mark
2: MORE SCOOTS+DASH
3: something will happen with diamond tiara, and learning not to be a bully.
I'll update this list as I think of more.

No comments:

Post a Comment