Thursday 12 December 2013

Season 4 Episode 4: Daring Don't

I thought of Scootaloo when i saw this....

"four more months!"- Rainbow dash. And also us four months ago.

Dat flutter-tail-grab.

Dang! DD is OP!

Auizo- owie-Awhi- NEVERMIND!!

"A show for little girls" Ya, little girls... 

Ha! I see what you did there! 


I get excited every time I see this. : |) 

"Three months and 26 days!"- Rainbow dash and bronies three months and 26 days before the premiere.

National random party day. Wasn't that in  Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell? 



"But it seems you were a speck too busy reading the last Daring Do book for the Twelfth time." Sounds like my sister, but replace Daring Do with The Hunger Games. Also, that hat is still more accurate than Hasbro toys.

Twilight's horn fell off, now she uses a hat as a prosthesis.

'Here we go with another one of Twi's lectures'

Is it just me, or does it seem like Twilight keeps getting taller?


Oh, Pinkie, you.


Are the Tiki and cat statues a reference to something? Also, those paper wads are re-coloured roses.

/)^3^(\ Why wub woo!

Its funny how she doesn't even acknowledge the fact that there is an alicorn in her house. An Alicorn!    

Ok, I will just take out this ring that could change the fate of the entire valley in front of a bunch of total strangers. NBD

 Climin' in your windows, snatchin' yo' artifacts up!

Yes, because this is how mirrors work...

Wow, A.K yearling is Daring Do... I would have never guessed...

"A.K Yearling is Daring Do, my mind is officially blown!" I squeed so hard when I heard Twi say that! Also, this whole scene was painful to watch. GO HELP ALREADY!!! 

GO HELP!!!!!!!

Conveniently placed juice. 

Uh, pinkie? What'cha doin'?

EPIC NERD BATTLE!!!!

Around this point I was starting to think the MLP FIM team and Hasbro was trying to tell us something about privacy... 

Rainbow Dash and Daring Do realize that they look like each other. 
Rainbow, I don't think your legs are supposed to bend like that...

Dat @$$

Seems legit.
"Now, Ahuizotl, you know I love you, but I can't give you the ring 'til I've properly proposed" Hah! I see what you did there! 

This is the new Twicane. Also, this is episode 69...

NOT THE KITTEN!!! 

"I'll save you Daring Do!" And how do you plan on doin' that, RD?

"It hurts in here." Aww, RD, come here, I'll give you a hug!

Uhh, Pinkie, did you just whinny? 

You'd think that this trap would be easier to get out of, Eh?

"Smell my new perfume. SMELL IT!" It sounded funnier in my head...

Kudos to whoever did the sun effects/lighting in this scene! 

Oh ga sha ka! Oh ga sha ka!

why- but-wha? Oh well, it's Pinkie pie.

"Auhi- whatever your name is!" See picture 5.

Only Pinkie...

But, WHY?

Stop! don't touch me there! that is my private square!


"Curse you daring do!"

Handshake? 

Nope!

[SHIPFIC WRITING INTENSIFIES]

That... Was...Odd

Dear princess diary...

Dang, RD, you have a pretty nice crib!


HUR DUR


Mom: did you make your lunch?
Me: No.
Mom: Then what did you do the whole 4 hours we were gone?
Me: I made a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment